A Day at Home

After dropping Maddi off at school, Cohen and I came home and spent the day at home......no trips to the supermarket, or the bank or work....it was great!!! and rare. After the housework was done, the washing hung out and the plants all watered, I headed out to the sewing room for more painting, tackling another section of the ceiling (after two coats of paint ive got a stiff neck lol). One of my goals for March is to move into the sewing room, im really hoping i can but tonite when DH and i were going over what needs to be done, we have decided to replace part of the ceiling, which could set us back a week or two, but im staying postive!!!
While Cohen watched a DVD....Madagascar, i love that movie...i got started on Maddis scarf. U really have to concentrate while knitting but its progressing quickly:

It is so beautiful and soft to knit and i just adore the colour combination. Ive got some ideas to decorate some mittens....when im finished!!!
So knitting and thinking, ive decided on the final layout for the "loggies" and by DH's expert mathematics, i need to make 380 blocks!!!........i got 38, thats 10% lol:

I think by the end of this ill need a bigger basket.
Hope ur day was great too!!!
Rose.

3 comments

  1. It will be very fun to watch that basket fill up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on the blocks. Your knitting is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 380 blocks sounds like quite a challenge! I wish you best of luck and look forward to seeing the basket fill up:-) That yarn looks like a lot of fun to work with, and the scarf is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊