March BOM's

Heres my BOM's for this month:

This is a watering can from the Debbie Mumm BOM quilt.....as a block on its own, i dont particularily like it, its too big and plain (compared to Jan and Feb blocks) but i guess as part of a quilt it will work fine.

This is the applique one from Angies Bits and Pieces called Roses in Bloom......this one is quite cute and i followed the pattern and went with the blue rose!! And finally:

The stitchery BOM called "Daffodils and Jonquils".......i didnt photograph this one really well, the colours are actually darker. Its always great to have the BOM's finished early in the month, gives me time to work on my other goals.
Big maintenance day at our house today, as tiring as it was its great to have things looking clean and tidy!!
Hope ur day was great!!
Rose.

2 comments

  1. Rose, I am admiring how you are able to keep up with all your BOMs, and how you are able to whittle down so many of your March goals already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many BOMs and so fast in work! it´s so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊