Winners!!


Congratulations to the 3 winners of the "T'wasnt me!" stitchery pattern:

Annie - Annies Quilting Adventures
Tami - Getting Started
Wendy - Snippets of a Quilter

If these ladies could please email me their "snail mail" details, Ill pop them in the post for u ASAP!!!. Thanks to all those who left such lovely comments and also the wonderful emails i received.
Xmas is my favorite time of the year and i have a few more designs planned to celebrate the festive season.......speaking of which, i better head back out to the studio, the next design is already underway and im eager to see it all together!!!

Take care
Rose xxx

5 comments

  1. I was hoping i would be one of those lucky ducks,lol.
    Can't wait to see what else you've got in store for Christmas.
    Have you started your drawing classes yet? Not that I think you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...thank you...I'll be waiting at my post box eagerly for your wonderful pattern....

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊