Quilt Fair Hobart


We had a fantastic 4 days away at the Hobart Quilt Fair. It is a completley different experience to be part of it than to visit as a customer. Just to be involved in the setting up was fun!! We meet some lovely people ( even a couple of bloggers.....it was great to meet both Cathy and Leanne) and saw a lot of yummy stuff. (please forgive my lack of pictures, I was way too busy!!):

We were able to launch my new BOM Tender Moments and it was received very well. Thanks to all of those who signed up and as promised I will be designing a cushion or two to send to you with your last pattern installment.

I think the highlight for me was teaching in the Craft Circle. I meet some many wonderful ladies and we all had a great time!! We even had a very talented lady sing to us while she stitched. I also had a gorgeous 11 year old girl called Emma participate and Im eagerly awaiting a picture from her of her progress!!

This is Faye and Pam!! There were 7 of us in a 3 bedroom house, so you can imagine the chatting and the laughter. We would all sit around at night, some of us stitching and some knitting, winding down after a busy day!! And of course we stayed up far too late and slept very little but it was an amazing experience that I was so lucky to be apart of!! Cant wait for the next one!!!!

8 comments

  1. WOW, looks like you had a wonderful time! Your quilts look so beautiful displayed. :) I'm in love with your newest BOM. :)

    FYI - I'm still plugging away at my *secret project* - my goal is to get 6 together before "unveiling". What a task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun! I knew that the new BOM would be a HUGE success!!
    Now you can catch up on some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the pictures, sweetie! The Country Quilter's stall looks fabulous!! Your things look so wonderful up there!!! And it definitely sounds like you ladies had a great time :o)

    Hope you had a good nights sleep!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Rose This looks so wonderful. I cant waith to buy your BOM..from where Dont forget to send me a link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like loads of fun and lots f work, I'm sure you must be ready for a good nights sleep in your own bed. Congrats on the release of your new bom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Rose
    It was really great to meet you at the craft fair, your quilts and patterns are just beautiful.
    I'm glad you had a good time, sounds like you had lots of fun.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You booth looks like somewhere I would enjoy hanging out. Sounds like you had a great time and I am oh so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry I didnt get to finally meet you in Hobart Rose, I think you were off teaching when I was talking to Sally. Your things really looked great in Sally's booth, glad you enjoyed your first show buzz. hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊