Greatest Gift!

I have a project in the current issue of Creating Country Threads, the framed applique/stitchery on the cover!!!! Always a thrill to see your work in print!!!!
It is called "Greatest Gift" and heres a shot of the project page:
The wording reads: "The seeds we plant in life bloom forever in the hearts of others". I designed this not long after my grandparents died last year so they are quite poignant!! Love the way the magazines present the projects!
In light of the recent natural diasters, we participated in "Earth Hour" last night (even though the boys werent as keen as they would miss an hour of football lol).

We lit a few candles around the kitchen, grabbed a pack of cards and enjoyed our hour without using electricity!!! Hopefully we gave Mother Nature a much needed break and helped just a little bit!! Another great gift!!

4 comments

  1. oh yes and I think extra special when you make the front cover..and what a gorgeous item,well done,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Great work.
    Love it.
    Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, as usual a beautiful passage and stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I would love to have something I designed show up in a magazine. I guess they are not going to come looking for me and I need to start applying or submitting or whatever it is you do to get published.

    Your sampler is so pretty and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊