Facebook Page


I am finding it hard to be a good blogger thesedays, so I have started a Facebook page for Threadbare Creations with the intention of being able to share more often.  For more updates on what Im working on and whats new in my pattern collection, click on the link on the side of this page to follow my updates or click here :)
I have been working on projects for quite some time with the intention of having them published into a book but as with everything I do, I think too big and it just wasnt practical....so they will become a new collection for Threadbare in the coming weeks, including a new Block Of The Month and lots of complimentary patterns.  Heres just a sneaky peek of whats to come.......



I will try and post updates on here but I think the Facebook page will be a quicker and easier option for me!!

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊