Potpourri

As the year draws to an end and we are in the depths of the "silly season", Im trying to finish up as much as I can before school/work holidays start and that quality family time begins :)
My "big" project for January is all finished and its gorgeous! Im so proud of what I have achieved and cant wait to share it with you next year :)
I have a production line of quilts that need finishing for 2014:
So I started with the "oldest" unfinished quilt and its finally under the machine, getting quilted :) I started this quilt 12 months ago and had trouble deciding on borders, so it got left behind.
Its slow progress but its quilting up beautifully. This will be my first pattern release for 2014 and Im calling it Potpourri. Hope to be binding this by the weekend, pattern is almost written and then maybe I should wrap some presents and make a gingerbread house :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊