A Productive Week

Last Tuesday I had a clean studio, all of my commitments were finished and the planning for the next ezine was complete, so it was time to start a new quilt design. For this, I'm using the gorgeous upcoming fabric line Primrose Sands from Helen Stubbings of Hugs and Kisses:
I love these fabrics; the colours are just gorgeous and its really hard to chose a favorite or though I'm loving the teal :) My new design is called "Asteria" and its coming together quite quickly. The setting elements were finished earlier last week:
(can you tell I really love that teal??) There are 24 main Star blocks and I have completed 10 of these so far and they are looking lovely. My border blocks are all cut and I'm hoping to piece those in between the star blocks and new ezine projects, over the coming weeks. This is going to be a another pretty quilt.
As we enter into the colder months, naturally the wool comes out:
(there's that teal again!!) I've really enjoyed relaxing in front of the television and crocheting these little Sunburst Granny Squares. Not sure how many I will need, I'll just keep going till I make a nice afghan. Looking forward to joining them and I'm hoping to crochet them together, just doing a little more research :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊