Birthday Sale!!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone for the gorgeous comments, emails, Facebook shares etc. for my free pattern, Star Cluster Mini Quilt. The response has been amazing!!! I'm thrilled that everyone loves it and I've loved seeing versions of it popping up on social media :)
As it is getting closer to Threadbare Creations 8th birthday date (29 July), I'm running a birthday sale in my store for you all:
From today until the end of July 2014, just enter the code BIRTHDAY at checkout, to receive a 15% discount on any purchase in my store. To visit the store, just go HERE.
Those who have purchased the Threadbare Ezine-Issue Three, don't forget to use the special voucher on page 11 , on July 29th to receive your exclusive discount :)
Happy shopping :)

2 comments

  1. Your Happy Birthday table runner is so cute. I'm wondering if you have this pattern for sale? I'd very much like to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, the runner is in the Threadbare Ezine Issue Three. If you click on the link in the blog post it will take you straight to the listing :) I hope you enjoy it, we use our every birthday :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊