Christmas Bauble-Free Stitchery Pattern

Have you started thinking about Christmas yet? I've noticed the stores are beginning to stock Christmas lines so I guess the retail industry is trying to get us organised early :) The family Christmas lunch will be at our house this year, so I'm starting to make plans already; it really is my favorite time of the year.
So to get into the spirit of the upcoming season, I've designed a free Christmas stitchery pattern for you, called Christmas Bauble:
I have stitched mine into a mini wall hanging (and the pattern includes the requirements and instructions to complete the wall hanging), but you could also use it as the centre of a cushion, or on the pocket of a bag or you could stitch it up, add your name and use it as a quilt label for one of your Christmas quilts :)
Be creative and have fun with it :) If you are new to stitching, there are plenty of resources on the net to help you with the stitches. There's a great site HERE with lots of video tutorials, which could be beneficial to anyone who wants to give stitching a try.
To download and print out the PDF version of the free Christmas Bauble stitchery pattern, just visit HERE and to ensure accuracy of the design sheet, when printing ensure your printer resize settings are set to "none".

I hope you enjoy stitching this free pattern and if your looking for some more Christmas stitching designs, have a look at some of the other patterns I have available in my shop, HERE.
Patterns are available as PDF files only and are currently on sale with prices starting from $5.95.
Happy stitching! :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊