Free October Calendar

October is almost here, so it's time for your free calendar:
This months featured quilt is my Nanny Sharon's Picnic Quilt, which I designed back in 2009 using the gorgeous Bonnie and Camille fabrics, Cotton Blosooms.
In Australia the days are becoming longer, the weather is improving and we are beginning to take our meals outside to the patio (they always taste better outside). We also love family picnics, so my quilt will be used a lot over the coming months as we wind down with nature.
I love the simplicity of this design and the pattern includes instructions for "rock pockets" which help anchor your quilt against the breeze. PDF patterns of Nanny Sharon's Picnic Quilt are available in my shop HERE, for $8.95. It's large enough for 4-5 people, finishing approx. 58" x 69".
I also love this months quote; there is no greater blessing than the gathering of family and picnics are a wonderful way to reconnect (without distractions) with our busy lifestyles :)
To download and print your free October calendar, just visit HERE.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, happy and family filled month :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊