Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 14

Wednesdays are my favorite day, as I get to share a new block with you. This weeks little beauty is called Summer Blooms and I love the tropical feel to this block.
There is a bit of work in this one, but the end result is definitely worth it :) Once the 4 patches and flying geese units are sewn, the bulk of the piecing is complete but be prepared, as this one requires a fair bit of cutting.
Because this block does contain a lot of pieces, ensure you check all your measurements, as you work your way through the pattern, to avoid any variances.
To download this weeks block, just visit HERE.
I really hope you enjoy this one. Just a reminder, if there are any blocks that you would like to be added to our samplers, just let me know.....,I'm happy to include any suggestions :) Happy sewing!

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊