Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Terrine

Cooking from scratch is my therapy and nothing tastes better than homemade pasta, bread, pastry, sauces or ice cream but sometimes there just isn't enough time. I keep a cache of recipes using store brought ingredients to quickly throw together when life gets too busy, or when I feel like something yummy without all the hard work and mess!  With Valentines Day fast approaching I thought I'd share this very decadent Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Terrine:


Beautiful layers of chocolate ice cream are separated by a layer of decadent chocolate sauce and a yummy chocolate crust make this dessert a family favorite. It would be a perfect accompaniment to your Valentines Day dinner.


All of the ingredients are store brought and once the crust is made the terrine is then assembled and popped into the freezer. Easy! If you prefer use your own homemade ice cream or chocolate sauce, depending on how much time you have.


It's delicious as a dessert on its own but would also be a great with some beautiful mixed berries or a rustic fruit salad, and any leftovers can be sliced into portions and popped back in the freezer for later.
I have also made this dessert using vanilla ice cream, Butterscotch biscuits and caramel sauce so play around with different combinations or use what you already have on hand.


Give it a try, its delicious! Simply click on the link to download a PDF or right click on the photo below and save to your computer for later.



Happy baking :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊