Chatelaine Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 21

This weeks super pretty block is Starry Cross. I read quilt block reference books a lot and when I first saw this one, I knew it would make a lovely addition to our quilts but I also saw a few other things too, which sparked an idea for a new design; I wonder if you can see them as well.
Blocks can be interpreted in various ways and I think you are aware by now, just how much I love to tweak/add/enhance certain aspects of basic blocks and give them new life.
This particular block was the inspiration for a new mini quilt, which I will be releasing tomorrow (stay tuned). I hope it gives a good illustration of how blocks can be adapted to create something completely wonderful :)
To download this weeks free block pattern, just visit HERE.
I'll be back tomorrow with my new design :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊