Sophie's Universe Parts 4 and 5

I have been plowing through the next two parts of my Sophie blanket. Its growing quite quickly and I'm loving it more and more with every row I add. Part Four was about squaring up the centre circle:
There was a lot of work in this section and I learned quite a few new techniques (I also unravelled a few bits, a few times) but all the work was worth it. I love all the textures of this blanket and so far I'm very happy with the colours I've chosen.
Part Five was fun to work on; lots more of those pretty scalloped petals, with the addition of those gorgeous rows of little tulips.
I can't wait to add the next section and over the next few parts the centre square will be set on point as the smaller corners increase and the longer corners decrease.
Back to the hook :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊