Free July Calendar

It's hard to believe that we are almost half way through 2015 but a new month is almost here and its time for your free July Calendar:
The trees are bare, the gardens are wet and lifeless (or frosted over) and winter really makes me miss the sights and sounds of a lovely flourishing garden.  I find that decorating the home with flowers and garden inspired quilts, brings that Spring/Summer feel to our surroundings as we hibernate :)
This months featured quilt is my table runner pattern When Doves Fly. This little runner brightens our table with its pretty applique and simple piecing.
From today until the end of July, PDF patterns of my When Doves Fly table runner pattern will be available for the discount price of $4.95 in my shop HERE.
To download your free July calendar, just visit HERE.
Whether you are enjoying the sights and sounds of the garden in the warmer climates or adding them to your home in the cooler parts of the world, I hope July is a wonderful month for you and your family :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊