Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 41


This weeks gorgeous block is Diamond Star. This is such a pretty block and the HST's and Flying Geese units, makes it quick and easy to sew.
I used a lovely solid red fabric, to emphasize the star points and to add a bit of dramatic to the block. It also makes that gorgeous pink diamond, really pop. Have a play around with colours on this one; I'll be interested to see your interpretations of this pattern.
I have seen some gorgeous Chatelaine blocks on Instagram #chatelainebow, so far, so don't forget to add yours to the feed. They do inspire others and I love to see these quilts coming together. If you prefer, you could send me some pictures to share here on the blog.
To download this weeks free block pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊