Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 43

This weeks stunning little block is Continental. I really love this one and I think it will be a beautiful addition to our quilts. This block is a little fiddly but the extra effort is worth it; the end result is gorgeous.
Ideally, when drafting this pattern, I would have taken the cutting measurements to the nearest 1/16", but I know this scares a lot of people, so I had to improvise and give you another option :)
There will be a few pieces which are cut slightly larger than required and you will need to trim them down, once they are sewn. Pay close attention when trimming the units; keep them centered and trim evenly as I don't want you losing any seam allowances etc. or having things not match up properly. Ensure you refer to the finished measurements, marked in bold, as you work through the pattern.
It's only a "smidgen" to be trimmed and this was the simplest way for me to include this block in our quilts. If you have any problems at all, email me (threadbarecreations@yahoo.com.au) and I will try and help you out.
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊