Free November Calendar

October sure flew by fast. We've been blessed with some lovely weather and we have spent as much time as we can outdoors, enjoying the sights and sounds of Spring. It's that time of year when I take a few portable projects outside to work on, as we soak up that lovely Vitamin D and enjoy some valuable family time :) It's also time for your free November Calendar:
This months featured design is my adorable Stitched With Love, bag and pincushion set:
This is a gorgeous little set and I use mine all the time. Its perfect for storing my smaller projects, so they are ready to take outside or in the car or when I'm visiting friends and family and I need a project on hand. I love the stitcheries on this set and I'm sure you will as well.
From today until the end of November, PDF files of my Stitched With Love pattern, will be available at the discounted price of $5.95, in my shop HERE.
To download your free November Calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope November is another wonderful month for you and your family and that you too, are able to relax in the sunshine with loved ones, working on that special project :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊