Chatleaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 56

This weeks gorgeous block is Bird Of Paradise. I have had a few requests to include more paper pieced blocks in our quilts, so I thought this one would be perfect, Its a great little block to try if your new to paper piecing or you haven't tried yet.
Its a quick and easy nine patch design and its only the side units which require paper piecing. They are quite basic but if you need a little help, I have my paper piecing tutorials HERE and HERE, which explain how its done.
If you're not a fan of paper piecing, I have designed a similar block and I think, with the right fabric placement, this block will be lovely as well :)
Both options are included in this weeks free pattern and you can download your copy HERE.
I hope you have fun sewing this one, which ever option you choose.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊