Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 57

This weeks stunning little block is Eight Hands Around. As some blocks have various names, you may have also seen this block referred to as, "Joy Bells", "Swing In The Centre" or "Turkey In The Straw".
You can refer to it as you like but for me, it conjures images of ladies, gathered around the table, talking and hand quilting at a quilting bee. This was a way for women to socialize and even today, we still make the time to sit with our friends and share our crafts :)
I hope you love this weeks block as much as I do. Its quite quick and easy to piece and I think it will be right at home in our sampler quilts.
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊