Chatelaine Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 66

This weeks gorgeous block is Gulf Star. The first time I made this block was for my SBS quilt and its such a stunning block, that I had to include it in our quilts.
Star blocks are prominent in quilt history, and its really hard to chose a favorite. The stars have always offered guidance for travelers but they were also looked upon as religious symbols of their faith in God.
I chose a lovely soft palette for this block and I love how that white star pops when its surrounded by those pretty aqua fabrics.
There is a little paper piecing in this block, but its quite simple and I've also included templates with the pattern if you prefer to use those instead.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊