Knitting

Every year my daughters friends come to school in the winter months with these gorgeous scarves that their mums have been busily knitting for them. And ever year i get too busy and by the time i go to buy the wool, all the great colours r gone!!!! So the other day i noticed that our Spotlight store had all of their new wool in , so Maddi and i went off today to buy some. Our only problem was that there were too many choices lol. Heres what we settled on:

Beautiful soft wool.......this is going to be challenging for me, cause its flufffy!!! I like to knit but thesedays i usually only stick to scarves. Years ago when Maddi was little i used to knit jumpers for her but they had to have an interesting pattern to keep me motivated.
I have been playing around with blogger tonite and ive decided to keep my log cabin tally on the sidebar (saves typing it into ever post!!!) and i have added a goal list for the month because i really really need to keep my projects under control. And what better motivation to complete ur list than when u publicly declare it lol!!!
Back to my stitching.
Rose.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊