Can My Day Get Better??

Ive had the most amazing day!!!!......i just wanna share. All started out as normal, shower, housework, wake the kids (how special r those kids antics when they resisting waking up?? lol).....then the phone rang!!! i was called in to work tonite cause one of the girls was sick (ok-ish lol).......took the kids to school (Maddi proudly holding her completed school project, which she has worked hours and hours on......well done girl!!!)..........then the groceries which i kinda sorta got in the budget (shhhhhh dont tell DH) and when i got home the mailman had been......he brought my own copy of the Dear Jane Quilt i got online;

Admiring and reading at the moment ,will tackle it when i got time (tommorrow morning is free lol)........so i printed and folded and packaged my patterns to take to the quilt shop, where i met the new prospective owner........she is just lovely and we had a great chat...........she will know on Thursday whether she takes over from Dot but she loves my patterns (has brought all of them herself and awaiting more!!!)......i came home, emailed a picure of the Threadbare design to my favourite magazine and then set to work creating...........i designed my next stitchery and then picked up the kids and treasured that 20 min drive to work (hearing about their day........Cohen visited the dentist, Maddi has a huge crush on????....jason lol).........then work!!!
When i came home tonite, i had an email from the magazine............they want the pattern!!!! not until Feb 2008, but they want it.................im excited!!!! beyond words, all that hard work, im excited!!!............and how proud r my fan club (Les, Maddi and Cohen)??
I just wanna make them proud!!!

Happy quilting.
Rose

10 comments

  1. Outstanding Day!!!! I always say-- that's why I like getting off of work at 3:00 pm. When I would pick up the kids, that first 20 minutes you get the best stuff. Three hours later it just isn't the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats on the magazine wanting your design. I can feel your excitement and I'm so happy for you. What magazine is it? I hope I can get it in my area. BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your magazine approval. You must be lucky! I would like to know as well what magazine it is. Enjoy your day and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations - what fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget us little people when you're a big celeb will you lol
    Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful day! CONGRATULATIONS on the magazine approval!!! I'm sooo HAPPY for you!!! And fingers crossed the lady looking into the LQS will take over and keep Threadbare Designes on the shelf :o) Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge congratulations! Can't wait to see your design in print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm a little late reading your blog but that's fantastic that the magazine wants your pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊