Progress.......or is it??

How does my mind work??? i dread to think.......yesterday i was totally motivated, i needed a new project, i had my inspiration, the tools i needed, so i started........today i spent hours working out what "didnt" work lol......now the original plan was for a wallhanging, which was fine but after hours of sewing and trying to decide what worked best, i ended up with a table topper!!!:

I am a completely structured person.......i live by rules, lists and goals, yet occasionally i need to be spontaneous (its like cleaning out the cobwebs)..........aha but there is method in my madness, i need to practice "meandering".......how great is this project to practice on before i tackle my next UFO for 2007??? (the Bears Paw Quilt......more on that later).

Work for me tommorrow.......kids r on Easter break till the 16th.......and i need to tackle my existing projects!!!

Happy quilting
Rose.

4 comments

  1. Hi, Rose! Trying to catch up to what you have been doing lately. Looks like you had a great time at the craft fair, and I love the goodies you brought home with you :o)

    And I love the autumn leaf block and table topper! Beeing born in october, the autumn have a special place in my heart :o)

    The topper has an unusual shape, I like it! - but I hope you don't mind me saying that for some reason I would have liked it better if it had been square - green triangles in the "cut off" corners... and a green binding... But it's your project, and it's up to you what you want :o)

    Please keep showing pictures of your creative process! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very nice table topper. I've had many things change before completion. Keep up the wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece--- Everyone is home at my house--- and I'm working-- they promised house cleaning...we'll see. Hey I love bear paw quilts... can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely seasonal table topper. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊