Thank You!!

Id firstly just like to thank everyone for their kind comments and emails for the magazine commission.......i guess u could tell i was pretty excited!!! I did forget to mention the name of the magazine, its Homespun and im sure their sales will skyrocket, just from my family and friends buying it!!! lol

My feet are firmly planted on the ground (cant wipe the smile from my face though lol) and i have my head down designing!!!

Poor little Cohen woke up covered in Hives, so i spent the day looking after him and stitching (he went to bed without any so hopefully the antihistamine has worked as it should):

This is my new design and totally inspired by the blogs last week on pretty notebooks. Now we established i am not a scrapbooker but i can stitch and quilt and so far im happy with the results:

The little drawing on the bottom is a design for a pen holder which i thought was a cute addition. Its a nice quick and easy project and im planning to have some pockets on the inside covers to store keepsakes (letters, postcards etc etc). Will show more as i progress.

No loggies sewn for almost a week now........i really really want to!!! i got this weekend off and plan to sew and sew and sew!!!!

(update on Maddis crush- he smiled at her today.......she cant stop talking about it!!!!.......am i ready for this girl/ boy stuff......nooooooooo lol)

Happy quilting!!
Rose.

8 comments

  1. I'm so happy for you :o) and your new design looks great! Looking forward to seeing it further progress :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I've only managed Quilter's Companion a few times with pics-no designs! I would be very proud, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! you should be very proud of yourself, I check you blog nearly everyday and am in awe of how much talent you have. You must have very good time management skills! you make me tired just reading how busy you are lol. Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal design is fantastic. I can't keep up with how much you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal is FANTASTIC. That is so cute!!!
    Guess what ......... the boy stuff happens whether we are ready or not, but it's nice to share that girly stuff together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rose, your work is wonderful and you really deserve your commission. I love your new design, it's gorgeous!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the magazine commission. That's fantastic. Well done.You must be over the moon. That's really, really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting your designs in the magazine. How wonderful for you!

    How are you doing on your Dear Jane?? Have you become obsessed with it yet - LOL

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊