Postcard From Anne!!!


Today i recieved a postcard from Anne Ida, who had been in England for a couple of weeks and then followed that up with a holiday to the mountains with friends. She is such a sweetie to remember me and send me something from Leeds!!!! Quilters r such wonderful people and i have been blessed to make such wonderful friends on here!!
I have put her postcard on my inspiration wall, among a lot of my favorite things!!! I have really missed her these last 3 weeks (we email each other at least 3 times a day lol!!!) but i know she will be home soon with news of her holiday!! She is my mentor with the SBS quilt, although i havent sewn any since she has been away lol (i got some cut though which i will sew soon!!)
Thnx for the postcard sweetie
Rose xxx

3 comments

  1. You are very welcome, sweetie! Hope you are having a great and productive day!

    Lots of hugs from me
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilty friends are for sure the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends and postcards, instant inspiration. The world of quilting is a wonderful one!!!
    Enjoy :O)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊