I ♥ Tilda

Anne Ida kindly did some personal shopping for me and sent me these gorgeous Tilda fabrics.

She had already brought some down for me when she visited, so I really wanted to have some more to increase my stash. I have so many wonderful ideas for these and I really cant wait to start cutting!!!

This morning I finally finished my new BOM quilt top!! (Ill do the full reveal closer to the release date!!) Its all ready for the quilter next month and now I have the task of writing up all the patterns. But for a little while Im going to enjoy catching up on my blog reading, answering my emails and doing some neglected housework!!

9 comments

  1. You should be celebrating finishing your wonderful BOM, not doing housework! *lol* I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the Tilda fabrics :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal quilt shoppers are the best...You sound crazy about that guy of yours...It's nice to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Anne Ida.......I want to see what you come up with.........lucky girl.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another finish, good feeling huh? Personal shopper, well aren't you the spoilt one? I too love the Tilda fabrics, just wish they were retailed here in the US. I agree with Mel, sounds like you have the perfect fit in your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, when is the release date? I can hardly wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh you're a lucky gal! Lol* Beautiful fabrics, and I can't wait to see your BOM finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous fabrics! Lucky you to have a personal shopper. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing, waiting patiently....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Tilda fabrics.
    Kind regards

    Sonnja, from the Netherlands
    Beertje Zonn

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊