Ben 10 Has Left The Studio...


......and I bid him the fondest of farewells!!! This has been a challenge but I have enjoyed working on it. The bindings were finished late last night and I must say Im glad this quilt is complete but not as much as Cohen! He woke this morning to find it on his bed.

He has been extremley patient and I have enjoyed his visits to the studio, checking on my progress, telling me more than Ill ever need to know about Ben 10 and his efforts in helping me finish it for him!! Wonder if he will still visit as often, now he has the quilt? lol

This morning it has been dragged all over the house, which I love to see and Im sure if he could have fitted it in his schoolbag, it would have went with him!

Really there is nothing better than seeing them appreciate the hours that go into making them their own special quilt.......but next time Ill think very carefully before I say "Sure hun, you can have whatever design you want!!" lol

18 comments

  1. How sweet!!

    telling me more than Ill ever need to know
    I bet!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt and a very appreciative recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure just seeing him snuggled up in it made it all worthwhile. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful Rose, Cohen has just the best Mum to make such a fabulous quilt for him. I bet he loves it (and you) so much!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rose, its wonderful!! Cohen looks so cosy snuggled up on the couchwith his quilt....Well Done!! CAthy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fabulous quilt and Cohen looks so pleased with it. It's great that he appreciatesit. DD Gemma is the same, no matter what I make for her it's always the greatest quilt in the world.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good Rose, no wonder he loves it, I bet he's as pleasd with it as maddi was with hers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a gorgeous quilt you have made Rose. Love it..I can see Cohen enjoy his gift

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie, it's absolutely fabulous!!! You have done a wonderful job, and the little man looks so cute all snuggled up in his new quilt :o) I'm sur he's thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just too cool for words Rose!!

    I bet Cohen will be inviting all his buddies over to gloat and show off his quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The quilt came out great Rose! I'm sure he'll cherish it for a long time to come! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids love Ben 10 also - I'm not sure I want to show them this quilt - all 4 of them will want one!! LOL!
    You did a FANTASTIC job on this - it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great Rose!! Didnt take that long to complete it really!!
    Well done
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now THAT is impressive! Lol* My daughter loves Ben 10 too! Lol*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like your little boy is enjoying his nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on a great finish! It looks wonderful, and very well appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great quilt, all worthwhile with a smile like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lucky Cohen. His quilt is wonderful ... you did a fantastic job.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊