Threadbare Ezine- Issue One

I am so thrilled and very proud to announce my new venture for 2014 with the release of my very first ezine, Threadbare-Issue One:
My goal was to create a publication that focused on celebrating life with those we love, without it having to be expensive or without preparations being too time consuming due to our busy lifestyles. I believe that the best memories are made from the simple, meaningful things that we do, which come straight from the heart.
All 11 projects are designed to be stash busting projects and are both quick and easy yet still add that WOW factor to your celebration.
I have six ezines planned for 2014 (released bi-monthly) and each issue will focus on two months and the celebrations or special events that coincide (in Australia). Some celebrations may fall at different times due to where in the world you live but the ezines will remain in my shop indefinitely so they can be purchased as you require them.
Issue One celebrates February and March and starts off with, Valentines Day:
This section includes four lovely projects : a Valentines table runner, a Gift Bag, a Tic Tac Toe Game Mat with felt game markers and an appliqued cushion.
In Australia the new school year begins in February so to get the children ready and excited about learning there's a Back To School section:
A sweet appliqued library bag and triangular pencil case.
For the month of March there's a St Patricks Day section:
A lovely pieced and appliqued tablecloth, perfect for an afternoon tea and some Shamrock bunting.
And as our family is committed to contributing to a sustainable environment, there is an Earth Hour section:
A quick and simple Candle Holder Cuff, a Burner Mat and a Candle Mat.
I've also included some yummy recipes, which compliment each event, for you to try:
Valentines Sugar Cookies and St Patricks Day Mini Ombre Stacks
Milo Muffins and Cheesy Bacon Puffs
There's also a few fun printables to help you celebrate: St Patricks Day cupcake toppers, subway art for Valentines Day ready to print and frame as an instant decoration, some Valentines Love Notes for their lunchboxes and a School Bag checklist which is perfect for pinning to the family noticeboard or sticking to the fridge to keep those school mornings hassle free and organised.
And that's not all, lots of fun facts and a little history and loads of useful tips and ideas to help you celebrate with family and friends. Its all jam packed into 42 pages, complete with full sized design charts, complete instructions and diagrams and some lovely photos.
Threadbare-Issue One is only available in my shop HERE and retails for $5.95. It is a PDF file only, all ready for you to print at your convenience! Due to how my shop runs, once payment is received I will email you, your copy.....please allow for time differences/my family commitments etc, I will email your copy ASAP!
I really hope you enjoy this first issue, it has been a pleasure to plan and so much fun to work on and I'm very, very proud of what I have been able to achieve. Work is well under way on the next issue and the projects are looking lovely. This second issue will be focusing on ANZAC Day, Easter and Mothers Day. Here's a little sneak peek at one of the Easter projects:
Better get back to it :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊