Threadbare Ezine- Issue Two

It's time for the release of Issue Two of my Threadbare Ezine and this issue celebrates the months of April and May. Its divided into three sections; Anzac Day, Easter and Mothers Day.
This has been a fun issue to work on and I love how its all come together. There are 11 projects crammed into 40 pages and is now available in my shop HERE as a PDF for $5.95.
So here's a look at the projects inside. For Anzac Day there's a lovely appliqued Poppy Wreath table topper:
Poppies are a symbol of remembrance on Anzac Day and this topper will look lovely on your table for a family lunch or afternoon tea.
With Easter fast approaching there are five pretty little projects to decorate your table and your home:
A lovely appliqued bunny placemat and a matching coaster and two gorgeous Easter Baskets that can be used for Easter Egg Hunts or filled with eggs and given as gifts:
Some quick and easy Felt Egg Ornaments which are fun to make with the kids and a sweet little Easter Basket Wall Hanging.
In the Mothers Day section, there's a generously sized Craft Bag:
Perfect for all of mums craft needs and easily constructed with charm squares:
Floral Hoop Art with four printable cards to chose from to peg on the trim line and two cosy cushions for her favorite chair.
There's also a few recipes, for you to try:
Anzac Biscuits (my grandmothers recipe), Easter Lilies (my great grandmothers recipe) and a very decadent but ohhh so yummy, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tart.
There's also lots of ideas for decorating and gifts, some fun facts and a few printables to help you celebrate and decorate i.e. Easter gift cards, Easter Subway Art to print and frame, recipe file cards and a bookmark for mum. In the Anzac Day section there is a very special poetry contribution from our talented daughter Madeline (and yes I'm biased), depicting the hardship of war.
The ezine is ready for you to print with full size design sheets and step by step instructions, complete with coloured diagrams where applicable.
So thats the second issue, I really hope you enjoy it. I have already started drafting a couple of free projects that I will release during April and May to compliment your ezine projects and the planning is complete for Issue Three (June and July). Work has begun on some of the projects and its going to be another fun issue to put together. Back to it :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊