Free May Calendar

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was lovely and very relaxed. This year has been incredibly busy so we needed the break to recharge and regroup as a family: lots of cooking, board games, movies and reading and lots of yummy chocolate :)
So with April almost done and dusted, it's time for your free May Calendar:
This months featured photo is the Chrysanthemum, our traditional Mothers Day flower. In Australia Mothers Day will be celebrated on May 11.
When I was young, it was traditional for men (and children) to wear a chrysanthemum on their lapel on Mothers Day, as a sign of respect for their mothers and grandmothers but it seems to be a long forgotten tradition in our modern life.
I think the quote I have chosen for this month is a lovely tribute of those wonderful women in our lives, who nurture and shape us into the people we are today.
To download this months calendar, just go HERE.
My third ezine is ready and will be released sometime during the week of May 5th and I'm sure you are going to love this issue. I'm also (finally) quilting my new design Fairground:
I'm having a lot of fun with this free motion flower, its quilting up lovely. Its slow going at the moment, as I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but hopefully the quilt will be finished and released early May :)
Back to it :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊