Free November Calendar

I really wish this year would slow down; November is almost here and I'm starting to sew/plan Christmas gifts, make Christmas cakes and stash goodies away for the festive season. Its also time for your free November calendar:
This months featured quilt, Star Cluster Mini Quilt, you have seen before (and its been downloaded, shared, pinned, sewn etc soooooo many times......thank you, thank you) but I decided to share it again, in case your looking for something to make as a Christmas gift.
I'm about to sew one of these for Cohen's teacher for her Christmas gift. She has taught him for the last two years and she has been an amazing teacher who has given him so many wonderful opportunities and really prepared him for his "big" transition to High School next year. We will definitely miss her and we truly appreciate her dedication, her encouragement and her support. She gives so much to her kids.......they all love her :)
The quote I have chosen for this month, really resonates at this time of year, as we begin our Christmas preparations. It's a season for giving and sharing and a homemade, heartfelt gift says it all.
To download and print your free November calendar, just visit HERE.
And if you missed it before, to download the free Star Cluster Mini Quilt, just visit HERE.
Happy November to you and your family :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊