Free December Calendar

Christmas preparations are fully underway: menus are planned, cards written, gifts are ready to be wrapped and decorations are being made......we are REALLY looking forward to the festive season :) It's also time for your free December calendar:
This month's photo is of the cake I made for Christmas lunch last year:
The cake is a Raspberry and White Chocolate Cake and I covered it in buttercream and shredded coconut. The Santa and Snowman were purchased from the cake decorating aisle at the supermarket (Woolworths for Australian readers) and I made the trees by piping Royal Icing onto ice cream cones and sprinkling on a few cachous. The snowflakes and snowballs are rolled and cut from ready made icing (I inserted the wire strips into the snowflakes before they dried, so they would "float" above the cake). A fun little cake to make, which was yummy and all the kids loved :)
This months quote is so apt for the Christmas Season. I can think of nothing more perfect than spending this time with my family; its the ultimate gift :)
To download and print this months free calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope you have enjoyed the 2014 calendar's..........they will continue during 2015.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful December and all the fun, love and joy it has to offer :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊