Free January 2015 Calendar

I hope you and your families are enjoying this wonderful Christmas season. It's time to start New Year's Eve preparations and to look ahead/make resolutions/set goals for the coming year. There will be lots happening for us during 2015; it's an exciting time and I'm hoping we enjoy every precious moment.
I have designed a range of free calendars for 2015 and this year they come with a little bonus:
Each month will feature a photo of one of my designs and for the entire month I will be offering that pattern at a special price in my store, as my gift to you. The calendars will still include a lovely quote; because I think it's important to surround and inspire ourselves with beautiful words and sentiments, everyday :)
January's featured pattern is my most popular quilt for 2014, Asteria:
From today and during the month of January, PDF files of this pattern are available for the discounted price of $6.95 and you can grab your copy by visiting HERE. (To read more about the quilt and see more photo's, you can visit HERE.)
You can download and print your free January Calendar, HERE.
I hope you enjoy this year's calendars and I wish you and your family, all the happiness, laughter and love 2015 has to offer :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊