Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 11



This weeks block is called Jack In The Box and I love how this block gives the impression of movement; it's a little like a moving pinwheel.
Unfortunately due to the mathematics on this block, there is a pesky little 1/8" variance in the corner units. The pattern contains suggestions to counteract this and all unit sizes are clearly marked so you shouldn't have any problems or lose any seam allowances. (I made this block twice just to be sure)
Please forgive me for this one, its such a pretty block and I really wanted to include it in our quilts and the little bit of "fudging" is worth it when the block is complete.
As with any of the blocks, if you have any troubles, just email me. I'm here to help :)
To download this weeks pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊