Free February 2015 Calendar

Well it's almost time to say goodbye to the first month of 2015; I swear January is the fastest month, because we are on holidays and happily enjoying a well deserved break. Regardless, its time for your free February Calendar:
This months featured quilt would have to be my personal favorite design from 2014, Fairground. You can read more about and see more pictures of this gorgeous quilt, HERE.
As with last month, from today until the end of February, the PDF file of this pattern will be available in my store HERE at the discounted price of $6.95.
To download this months free calendar, just visit HERE.
Even though February is a short month, it's going to be a very busy one for us. Wishing you and your family a great February and to my Aussie readers, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Australia Day today :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊