Easter Chocolate Tart

I have mentioned before, how much we look forward to our an annual Easter Egg Hunt with friends in the neighbourhood on Easter Saturday night. The mums always bake something yummy to share with the adults over coffee or a glass of wine, once the kids are busy sharing their bounty and eating chocolate. This year I will be taking an Easter Chocolate Tart:
This is a lovely light dessert with a gorgeous fluffy and velvety textured filling, encased in a sweet, short pastry casing. Its quite easy to make and if your short on time or if you don't want to make your own pastry, you could always buy a ready made tart case and fill it with the chocolate filling (although this pastry is nice and easy).
Dusted with some cocoa and a sprinkling of chocolate eggs, that the adults wont have to hunt for, I think it will be perfect. I used my oblong fluted tin, because I can cut lovely finger slices to share but it works just as well in a round flan tin, if you prefer more of a pie.
We are looking forward to a night of fun with lovely people and I'm sure there will be no shortage of chocolate. This has been a wonderful tradition for us, for many years and one I hope we keep for many more to come.
You can download and print the recipe for this Easter Chocolate Tart by clicking on the link or right click on the photo below and save it to your computer for later.




Hope you enjoy :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊