Homemade Tartare Sauce

There are many traditions associated with Good Friday but perhaps the most common custom is the eating of fish. When we think of condiments, to serve or garnish our fish there are many options but my favorite is a good squeeze of lemon juice and my Homemade Tartare Sauce:


I promise you, once you have made and tasted this sauce you will never buy ready made Tartare Sauce again. Its creamy and tasty and quite quick to make, so its perfect to throw together and chill just before you are ready to serve your Easter lunch.


Its not ideal for storing, so the recipe serves about 6 people and don't worry about leftovers, there wont be any :) I love the flavor that the grapeseed oil and white wine vinegar bring to the mayonnaise and I cut my capers and cornichons quite rustic to give it a nice texture.
If you would like to try my Homemade Tartare Sauce recipe just click on the link or right click on the photo below and save to your computer for later.





I'm sure this Homemade Tartare Sauce will be a favorite at your table, just like it is at ours. Enjoy..... and your welcome :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊