Greg Mystery CAL Part Three

I was super excited when Part Three of the Greg Mystery CAL arrived in my inbox on Monday and I quickly got the hook out. This installment was for a sweet little square called TIM:
Isn't he cute? He's going to play lovely with his other brothers, JOE and TOM. I needed sixteen of these squares and they are quick to crochet (or I'm just getting better). I still need to practice a little more to achieve a seamless join with my rows, but otherwise I'm happy :)
So here's my sixteen squares all ready to "rock and roll". I can start joining some of these into rows now, which is exciting. I think we have one more set of these 5" squares to crochet and then there will be some bigger 15" squares, which will tie it all together. Fun!!
I hope your having a creative weekend :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊