Palette Mini Quilt + Your Free January 2016 Calendar

For 2016, I wanted something fun and new for the blog, so I decided to release a new Monthly Mini, which will coincide with my free monthly calendar. The new design will feature on each calendar and patterns will be available to purchase as a PDF file, at a discounted and introductory price, until the next calendar.
I have designed a lovely, eclectic group of mini quilts which I hope you love as much as I do. So without further ado (and early due to Christmas) I'm excited to share the first one with you, the January Mini Quilt, Palette:
Designing a rainbow quilt had been on my wish list for some time but this one wasn't planned; it came together as I was choosing fabrics. I'm so happy with how it turned out, because I love it and it was so much fun to work on.
Palette finishes at around 16" square and it is Jelly Roll friendly, which is perfect to use up some of those scraps we have left over from other projects, Add some lovely white homespun and your all set to complete the mini quilt top.
This is a paper pieced pattern with four easily pieced sections and it all goes together quite quickly. I've also included a colouring sheet, which will assist you in the planning of your colour placement and fabrics. The pieced borders are lovely and simple and add that special touch to complete the quilt:
Mini quilts make lovely wall displays but you could also use the patterns as a cushion front, the front panel of a bag, a table topper or you could make multiple blocks and add some sashing to create a lovely full sized quilt.
From today until the end of January 2016, PDF patterns will be available at the discounted price of $4.95, in my usual store HERE.
Or, I'm trialing an Etsy shop I opened in 2007 and never used, so if you prefer an instant download, patterns are also available HERE.
And I also have your free January calendar:
To download and print your free calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope you love my first Monthly Mini pattern for 2016. I had so much fun designing and sewing this mini and it now hangs proudly (and brightly) on my studio wall :)
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊