Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 63

This weeks block is the stunning Peace and Plenty. The phrase "peace and plenty" referred to an aspired ideal or dream or was given as a blessing to others. To live with peace and plenty, meant to live abundantly sufficient or to have an abundance of sufficient necessities, such as family, love, health, food and comfort. It also referred to personal freedom, freedom of religion or beliefs and the right to own land.
I think we all aspire to this; to live a wonderful life, rich in the necessities we need. Its all to easy to get caught up in the ideal of having everything we think we want, which only leaves us feeling unfulfilled.
This block is simple in construction but you will need some templates for those square units. I have included those in the pattern or if you like, you can cut to the nearest 1/16th.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
And lastly, here's your collage for Blocks 55-63:
Happy sewing and peace and plenty to you all :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊