Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 77

This week, I have another lovely paper pieced block for you, called New Star. This is a modern twist on a traditional star block and I adore this one. Its quick and easy to piece and its going to look stunning in our quilts.
Although I really, really wanted to choose some aqua and yellow for this block, I needed to add some more grey and green to my block collection, so I went with this palette. Have a play around with the colour placement on this one, I'm sure it will look stunning in any combination.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
It's hard to believe that we are up to Block 77 and that I've been running this BOW for almost eighteen months. The highlight of my week is sharing a new block with you and its a little sad that in a few short weeks, that will all be over. On Monday I will have the on point layout options for you, so look out for that post. Then we will talk about borders and I have some lovely ideas prepared for you. And I'm also working on a file of "bonus blocks" as well, which you can use as substitutes for some of the blocks in your quilt or keep for reference and use in future projects.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊