Week Ending (April 15)

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Its the start of Term One school holidays here, so PJ days here we come :)
I've got some fun links to share with you today, so lets get straight to it:

  • I'm starting off this weeks lists with something yummy I really, really, really want to try. How delicious does this Coconut Pudding with Golden Syrup sound? I'm making this soon. You can find the recipe HERE.
  • Everyone loves gingham and Megan at Left In Knots has a gorgeous free crochet pattern for a Spring Gingham Hand Towel HERE. Keep scrolling down the page and she also has a matching Spring Gingham Dishcloth pattern to complete the set. These would look great in any country style kitchen and would make a perfect gift to crochet for Mother's Day.
  • Quick and easy projects are fun and a great way to use up some of your scraps. If you have any left over mini charm squares then this Patchwork Potholder might be worth a try. I love that its made in B&C fabrics but it would look cute in any combination. You can find the tutorial HERE.
  • With winter on its way, a bright rainbow may be the way to add some colour to those dull days. This Rainbow Granny Spiral Suncatcher, looks so pretty and you could add some tassels or feathers to the bottom to make it even sweeter. You can purchase the pattern for a small amount HERE.
  • Have you ever sat down to sew and forgot what sized needle is in your machine. There's a quick video HERE to help you remember :)
  • Have you seen the new fabric line Jardin de Versailles from French General yet? If you love beautiful florals then you will love this range and the colours are gorgeous. Take a peek at it HERE.
  • Lastly, I have someone else for you to follow. Matthew is Mister Domestic and he is like a breath of fresh air on social media. He is fun, he is witty and his designs are gorgeous. He also has a background in business and regularly posts live Q&A's to help everyone out. Go follow him on Facebook HERE or on his blog HERE.

And that's it for another week. I hope your enjoying a fun and restful weekend with the family and finding some time to be creative.
Happy Week Ending :)

2 comments

  1. I so enjoy your Week Ending blogs..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline, I enjoy putting them together and I hope I find things that are inspiring and interesting to others :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊